- July 12, 2017: Brockton Writers Series, Glad Day Bookshop, 499 Church St., Toronto, ON, 6:30 p.m.
- May 1, 2017: Words at the Wise reading series, Wise Bar, 1007 Bloor St. West, 8 p.m., Toronto, Ontario.
- July 3rd, 2016: Syntaxxx. Proud Voices. Glad Day Bookshop. 598 Yonge St., 7 p.m.
- June 2nd, 2016: Queer Confessions reading series. The 519, Toronto, ON.
- March 20th, 2016: Draft Reading Series. Red Sandcastle Theatre, 922 Queen St. E., Toronto, ON.
- Monday, January 11th, 2016: Rowers Pub reading series.
- Saturday, December 19th, 2015: Cider & Signings at Glad Day Bookstore
- December 6, 2015: Lit Live reading series. Homegrown Hamilton, 27 King William Street, Hamilton, ON.
- October 5th, 2015: Words at the Wise reading series, Wise Bar, Toronto, ON
- September 15, 2015: Opening reader at the launch of Marnie Woodrow's Heyday, Gladstone Hotel, Toronto, ON
- April 2, 2015: Queer Confessions reading series. The 519, Toronto, ON
- March 4, 2015: Words at the Wise reading series, Wise Bar, Toronto, ON
- February 22, 2015: Junction Reads readings series, The 3030, Toronto, ON
- February 7, 2015: reader at the Emergence Festival of Queer Arts, University of Western Ontario, London, ON
- July 2014: reader at Big on Bloor (in association with the Emerging Writers' reading series), Toronto, ON
- September 2012: Emerging Writers' reading series, Duffy's Tavern, Toronto, ON
- April 2012: Toronto the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly reading series; Toronto Public Reference Library, Toronto, ON